- Stations are listed at the left. Expand or contract to show available analytes
- Drag analytes onto graph to visualize data (maximum of two distinct units per graph)
- Use the buttons to alter the resolution and the slider bar to change the time range displayed
- Add additional graphs if desired
- Once finished, you can export graphs via the tool in the upper-right corner of the graph window
In July 2013, SFEI began continuous water quality monitoring for a number of nutrient-related parameters in San Francisco Bay, joining an existing network of sensors operated by several programs throughout the Bay and Delta. This visualization tool was designed to facilitate intuitive comparison of continuous data from around the Bay, and across a variety of analytes, to demonstrate the potential for collaborative monitoring across programs. In this initial phase, we included data from SFEI and several USGS programs, but in the future hope to include data from additional programs in the region as well as allow users to download data to promote further investigations of observed trends.
Proceed to the Nutrients Visualization Tool